UCHealth, a nationally ranked, nonprofit health system offering advanced clinical care throughout the Rocky Mountain region, is excited to add a new primary care clinic to serve the Greeley community. UCHealth has embarked on a search for a full-time family medicine physician to be a foundational part of this new clinic.
Highlights of this position:
* Phone-only call shared amongst a large call group. * Enjoy a new facility located in the heart of Greeley. * Be a part of building and establishing a new clinic. * Take care of patients ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. * With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you'll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired -- those who don't shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $217,000-$240,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
About UCHealth UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
UCHealth is a $5 billion organization with more than 24,000 employees and a large, integrated network of hospitals, clinics and practices providing community-focused medicine.
UCHealth invests through uncompensated care, research, education and programs to support our patients and the communities we serve. It’s part of our commitment to help as many people as possible live extraordinary lives.
Together, our Northern Colorado, Metro Denver and Southern Colorado regions provide unparalleled patient care in the communities we serve. With Magnet® designations at several of our hospitals, multiple “Best Hospital” rankings by U.S. News & World Report, and several Nightingale award winners, our system improves lives.