This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
LVPG Ear, Nose, and Throat, provides medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat and related structures of the head and neck. We can diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat) as well as structures of the neck.
- A network champion for Otolaryngology and a passion for the clinical care
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Otolaryngology
- A current Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Fellowship trained in Head & Neck Surgery
- The expected call coverage schedule is very favorable at 1:10.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Opportunity for academic involvement through SELECT Medical School (partnership between USF Morsani and LVHN)
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
LVHN & Our Community:
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large nonprofit health system in eastern Pennsylvania with 19,000 colleagues, over 1,300 beds across 5 full-service hospital campuses, 2,900 medical staff, 200 outpatient practices, and an academic environment with 25 fully accredited, free standing residency and fellowship programs. Our physicians are eligible for faculty appointment with our academic partner - the University of South Florida. LVHN has been consistently ranked among America's Top Hospitals for over 20 years.
We are located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, a fast-growing region in eastern Pennsylvania comprised of three mid-sized cites surrounded by suburban neighborhoods with over 800,000 residents. The area has a moderate cost of living, outstanding public and private school systems, ten colleges and universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including two symphonies, summer music festivals, an art museum, championship golf courses and minor league sport teams. Just a 60-minute drive north of Philadelphia and 90- minute drive west of New York City. To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.com