Clinical Professor, Associate Director of Continuing Education
Indiana University Purdue University Indianpolis (IUPUI)
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
Internal Number: 14590
Department: IUPUI Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
The Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Professor (open rank) of Philanthropic Studies and Associate Director of Continuing Education, located on the Indianapolis campus. This is a 12-month appointment. The primary responsibilities for this position include:
1) Identifying relevant continuing education topics in the fields of philanthropy and nonprofit leadership;
2) Collaborating within the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy – via the school's academic faculty and research department – as well as with external subject matter experts to conceptualize professional development courses and certificate programs responsive to the identified topics;
3) Overseeing the creation, teaching, and evaluation of continuing education courses based on those topics;
4) Ensuring the integrity and financial success of these courses;
5) Teach two academic courses per school year for the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy; and
6) Teach for The Fund Raising School located within the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy when available within the programmatic demands of serving as associate director of continuing education.
The ideal candidate will have:
1) Knowledge and expertise in fields such as (but not limited to) philanthropy, nonprofit leadership, and fundraising;
About Indiana University Purdue University Indianpolis (IUPUI)
IUPUI, a partnership between Indiana and Purdue universities, is Indiana’s urban research and academic health sciences campus.
IUPUI’s mission is to advance the state of Indiana and the intellectual growth of its citizens to the highest levels nationally and internationally through research and creative activity, teaching and learning, and civic engagement.
By offering a distinctive range of bachelor’s, master’s, professional, and Ph.D. degrees, IUPUI promotes the educational, cultural, and economic development of central Indiana and beyond through innovative collaborations, external partnerships, and a strong commitment to diversity.