The Million Dollar Round Table is seeking an MDRT Academy, Company Relations for the Executive department. This position will be responsible for establishing and strengthening relationships with companies and other external partners in the MDRT Academy and MDRT Global Service’s target markets for the purposes of attracting and retaining members. This individual will work closely with the MDRT Academy and MDRT Global Services managers and their respective teams. The individual will also serve as a liaison to the Global Markets Department to ensure alignment with MDRT strategic relations efforts. Identifies opportunities to nurture relationships with agencies and companies, as well as within the independent channel, to help achieve membership growth goals.
A. Works with companies to develop customized plans to attract members and drive ongoing engagement with the MDRT Academy and MDRT Global Service’s tools and resources.
1. Uncovers company needs related to implementing the MDRT Academy and MDRT Global Services and building an MDRT culture.
2. Collaborates with Global Markets staff to align with MDRT’s company relations efforts and identify new potential targets.
3. Provides ongoing support to companies in their efforts to promote MDRT Academy and MDRT Global Services membership.
4. Works with trainers, managers and executives to establish processes for ongoing advisor engagement, to include assisting with internal communications.
5. Schedules regular touch-base calls.
6. Regularly creates and sends engagement reports to companies with 50 or more advisors in the MDRT Academy.
7. Sends company-specific annual reports demonstrating the efficacy of the MDRT Academy.
8. Responsible for outreach to company executives each membership season, with the goal of retaining existing Global Services and MDRT Academy members (and to drive Academy members who qualify to MDRT).
9. Gathers feedback from companies on existing offerings.
10. Serves as a liaison between external stakeholders and staff responsible for group memberships.
11. Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Excellent communication, written, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Proven experience in sales and account management.
· Adept in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT).
· Strong project management skills.
· Self-motivated (particularly in our current remote work environment) and enthusiastic to meet quick deadlines.
· Flexible with agility to regularly review and reprioritize deadlines and goals.
· Possesses strong systems of organization to manage and track updates and changes in a fluid environment.
· Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build relationships both internally and externally.
· Skilled at connecting dots across departments and entities for consistency and efficiency across brands.
· Impeccable sense of professionalism and customer/member service.
· Experience working in an association and communicating across cultures is a plus.
About Million Dollar Round Table
The MDRT Foundation is the charitable arm of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), an independent, global association of financial services professionals. The MDRT Foundation was founded in 1959 to provide MDRT members with a means to give back to their communities. Since its inception, the MDRT Foundation has donated more than $32 million to charitable organizations serving people in 70 countries and all 50 U.S. states. The majority of these funds were raised by MDRT members and financial services industry partners.