The Learning Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, religion creed, national or ethnic origin. More to the point, The Learning Project prizes and celebrates its diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with fundraising databases (Bloomerang experience a ‘plus’)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with nonprofit and/or school organizations
- Highly organized and detail oriented
About The Learning Project Elementary School
The Learning Project is an intentionally small K-6 school committed to financial accessibility, diversity, highly competitive faculty salaries, academic excellence and character development. The school is known for being Mission driven and also for being a highly congenial place to work.