Schedule: Full-time, non-exempt Shift: Day Location: California-Santa Monica
In partnership with the Database Manager, support Development Operations by utilizing Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database, including:
• Data entry: Process all donations received and maintain digital records, as well as create and maintain constituent records.
• Generate all gift receipts/donor acknowledgements promptly, while ensuring a high level of attention to detail.
• Assist Database Manager with data requests when needed. This may include creating/running Queries and Exports.
• Provide data and support for solicitations, including segmented mailings and email campaigns.
• Aid in preparing data and donor lists for the School’s Annual Report.
• Coordinate data updates between Education Edge, Raiser’s Edge and our Website.
• Manage all matching gift tracking and collection.
• Policies and procedures: Continuously evaluate, and suggest improvements to, current protocol, and ensure our documentation is kept up-to-date.
• Audit data for errors and inconsistencies on a regular basis.
• Provide technical support and training to Development colleagues for Raiser’s Edge.
• Build and manage Online Express donation and event registration forms, in collaboration with Development colleagues
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least one year of database management, preferably Raiser’s Edge, or other Blackbaud software required.
• Experience working in an independent school preferred.
• Keen attention to detail and the ability to maintain discretion with respect to confidential information is essential.
• Must possess the ability to be extremely accurate and consistent with data/record keeping; have an affinity for data management, financial systems, and technology matched with an inquisitive disposition.
• Must be willing to work in a fast-paced office, and be able to manage simultaneous priorities effectively, with exceptional judgment and integrity.
• Must be a strategic database thinker capable of developing, implementing and coordinating policies and procedures related to data management.
About Us: Crossroads is a vibrant, urban school with a founding commitment to the “greater community.” Started in 1971 and taking inspiration from the civil rights, anti-war and feminist movements, Crossroads was founded to be not just a school, but also a movement for positive social change in the world. This ambitious charge is part of the very DNA of Crossroads. Not only do our students engage in meaningful service learning and community service projects, but Crossroads as an institution considers serving the greater community a cornerstone of our mission.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences, a nonprofit, independent school, offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package for full-time employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, tuition assistance, a retirement plan and generous vacation. - see our website for details: https://www.xrds.org/about/employment
To be considered one must apply through our employment website at www.xrds.org/page/about/employment click on the apply link in the Database Coordinator job posting