The Office of Advancement is hiring a gift planning coordinator who will support many facets of the fast-paced work of college advancement. The Gift Planning coordinator reports to the Director of Gift Planning and provides a variety of complex support and intricate project coordination activities for a robust program, working both independently and as part of the Advancement team in support of the ongoing efforts of the Advancement Office. This person will work collaboratively with her or his colleagues and will have contact with other offices around campus.
• General office duties such as: answering phones, preparing and mailing letters, managing calendars
• Working with complex database files
• Project coordinator for marketing materials and mailings, both electronic and hard copy
• Preparation of contracts and related tax documents
• Minimum of two years office experience preferably in a nonprofit or institute of higher education, gift planning or legal office
• Proficiency with database management and Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Power Point
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with databases including production of reports
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Ability to be flexible
• Professional demeanor when interacting with internal and external constituents including, faculty, staff, students, parents, alumnae and trustees
• Occasional evening and weekend work required
Internal Number: 944
About Mount Holyoke College
As the first of the Seven Sisters, the female equivalent of the once predominantly male Ivy League, Mount Holyoke established higher education for women as a serious endeavor. Our long, distinguished history of educating leaders arises from a powerful combination of: academic excellence in a global learning environment; a tight-knit, diverse, and international community; a worldwide network of influential alumnae; the conviction that women can and should make a difference in the world.