Founded in 2005, Chef JJ’s is a unique, personal and hands-on culinary experience with a focus on kamado style cooking, corporate team building, private events and grilling classes.
We are seeking individuals interested in working in the Hospitality industry at Chef JJ’s Downtown. Internships, seasonal and part time/full time employment positions available. Potential employees possess the following:
• Basic knowledge of event planning.
• Must be 19 years old or older. Liquor license may be required. Serving experience a plus.
• Good communication skills and the ability to engage clients is a must.
• Basic office skills required.
• Predictable hours. Guaranteed income. Ability to earn over $20/hour.
• Social media outreach experience beneficial.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chef JJ's Downtown
What is Chef JJ's?
Founded in 2005, Chef JJ’s is a unique, personal and hands-on culinary experience with a focus on kamado style cooking, corporate team building, private events and grilling classes. Chef JJ’s provides clients with the most innovative culinary experience in Indianapolis. Our multi-course meals are prepared and served backyard or family style. We offer distinctive private dining opportunities for your event with personal attention to detail.