The Director of Development is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring a comprehensive model to sustain revenue streams. The position requires a proven track record of productivity, sophistication, creativity, and leadership in nonprofit fundraising, with a demonstrated passion for diversity, social justice, education, and the arts.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to determine revenue sources and research-driven strategies for engagement
• Establish fundraising goals, cultivate prospects, track data, and produce accurate accountability reports
• Oversee database management, donor relations, and development/cultivation events
• Provide regular updates to executive leadership and the board of directors
• Travel occasionally throughout the country to meet with prospects and partners, to expand our geographic and demographic reach and impact
• Maintain familiarity with nonprofit philanthropic trends, integrating best practices as applicable
• Minimum 5 years' experience in nonprofit development
• Demonstrated technological competence with MS Office, Internet, and database management (Raiser’s Edge or similar)
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits package
Send resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
About Anne Frank Center USA
Mission:The Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect uses the diary and spirit of Anne Frank as unique tools to advance her legacy, to educate young people and communities in the U.S. and Canada about the dangers of intolerance, anti-Semitism, racism and discrimination, and to inspire the next generation to build a world based on mutual respect. We offer educational programs, traveling exhibits, theatrical performances, and annual scholarships to bring Anne Frank's message to new generations and honor those inspired to humanitarian action through her words.