Asbury Communities has retained LeaderStat Premier to assist them in identifying an experienced Director of Nursing to lead Asbury Kingsport’s Skilled Nursing Facility. The building has 67 beds and is part of a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community in Kingsport Tennessee. Asbury Place Kingsport is a thriving retirement community in East Tennessee's most beautiful region, tucked into the foothills of the Smoky Mountains.
Asbury Place Kingsport offers the entire continuum of care including Residential Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Home Care and serves approximately 200 residents and employs 160 associates.
The Director of Nursing will be instrumental in developing and establishing nursing objectives to ensure quality care is provided to the residents.
- Plans organizes and directs the overall clinical operations of the skilled nursing department to provide comprehensive, holistic care for residents in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations
- Develops and implements nursing service objectives, policies, and procedures to maintain quality nursing care and compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Determines staffing levels and procedures, and monitors to ensure quality care and services
- Directs, oversees, and evaluates all nursing personnel
- Oversees all nursing documentation including a review of resident care plans to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Evaluates processes by which care plan goals and approaches are integrated with care given to residents by nursing staff, and to ensure that community meets regulatory agency requirements and nursing department standards.
- Controls budget and monitors expenditures
- Oversees and reviews nursing documentation to ensure compliance
- Implements and manages quality assurance programs
Parent organization Asbury Communities has grown from one home for the indigent aged in Gaithersburg in 1926 into the 12th largest system of nonprofit CCRCs in the nation. Today Asbury Communities is a world-class system serving more than 4600 people and employs nearly 2,700 in seven CCRCs located in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
To schedule a confidential conversation about this exciting leadership position contact Jim Passias
at email@example.com or by telephone at 614.505.7356