Plays an integral role in ensuring the smooth and successful operation of ASAE Business Services, Inc. (ABSI) and its governance bodies – the ABSI Board of Directors, the ASAE Insurance Company (AIC) Board of Directors, and the ASAE Retirement Trust Committee. Responsible for organizing and managing key operational processes, procedures, and activities, providing a full range of high quality operational, administrative, and meeting planning services, and providing support for ABSI’s marketing activities. Also serves as ABSI’s concierge, providing outstanding customer service for internal and external customers including Endorsed Business Solution providers, Association CareerHQ customers, and others.
Business Operations & Office Management:
- Organizes and manages ABSI daily business operations, including budget tracking and processing of accounts receivable and payable, the annual audit, maintenance of contracts and other ABSI records and files, data collection and reporting activities, and business continuity-related activities.
- Keeps ABSI management informed by maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing key data, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Develops, recommends and implements business operation and administrative processes and procedures and maintains ABSI Team SOPs.
- Provides a full range of clerical services for the ABSI Team.
- Manages ABSI Team Meetings. Creates agendas, minutes, and meticulous notes of each meeting for the ABSI Team.
- Schedules all ABSI and AIC board meetings (in-person and virtual), organizes and manages all meeting logistics, and ensures timely preparation, assembly, and dissemination of materials needed for each meeting.
- Handles all Board meeting logistics before, during, and after each meeting, including processing of travel and other meeting-related expenses, and ensures completion of post-meeting action items.
- Prepares and coordinates communications to ABSI-related governance bodies, including communications regarding upcoming meetings and participation in ASAE conferences and events.
- Ensures board and committee members’ information is current and correct in ASAE and ABSI records and all required forms are completed by board and committee members from year to year.
- Ensures timely execution of board nomination and orientation processes, including preparation and dissemination of all related materials.
General Meeting & Event Planning:
- Manages logistics for in-person and virtual events, including, but not limited to, researching locations, arranging for physical or virtual meeting space as appropriate, placing catering orders, placing audio visual equipment orders, preparing badges and other meeting materials, and communicating meeting instructions to attendees.
- Acts as ABSI’s primary point-of-contact with the ASAE Conference Center for ABSI in-person events (placing room, A/V, and catering orders). Ensures prompt delivery and processing of event invoices by the Conference Center.
- Organizes and manages ABSI Team’s conference shipments and onsite staffing schedule processes.
- Supports ABSI Team with travel and other arrangements as needed.
Customer Service & Relationship Management:
- Serves as ABSI’s primary customer service representative and acts as first point of contact for ABSI customers, EBS providers, board members, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages all of ABSI’s email and voicemail lines and triages all inquiries and requests as appropriate to ensure timely, accurate response.
- Monitors ASAE Collaborate Platform for ABSI-related inquiries and leads and ensures appropriate response by ABSI Team.
- Serves as back-up to ABSI’s Marketing Manager and Marketing Specialist as needed, which may include, but is not limited to: pulling data from ASAE/ABSI systems, conducting industry research, and assisting with webinars and in-person events.
- Participates in ASAE and ABSI initiatives and activities.
- All other duties as assigned and related to the mission and purpose of ASAE, its divisions, and members.