NCLR is seeking a Program Coordinator who can manage the various tasks, partnerships, and deliverables associated with the Workforce Development (WFD) team’s different projects. The WFD component works to ensure that the Latino community can contribute to and share in our country’s economic opportunities. WFD does this by implementing programs that lead to career and economic mobility for youth and adults in partnership with NCLR’s community-based Affiliates.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing the requirements of different grants, ensuring compliance and completion of program deliverables, and performing data management and reporting. The Coordinator will support the Director of Adult Education and WFD in day-to-day component activities, and serve as the liaison to NCLR Affiliates. The Coordinator will also be expected to participate in all WFD team activities and events, and support institutional goals and objectives.
The Program Coordinator reports to the Director of Adult Education and WFD. The position will be based in Washington, DC.
- Develop and update a master spreadsheet that tracks all timelines and deliverables associated with the WFD team’s grants and projects.
- Support WFD Affiliates in program development, data collection, and evaluation.
- Help facilitate and coordinate grant-related meetings including logistics planning, agenda setting, and note-taking.
- Serve as a liaison with NCLR WFD Affiliates.
- Ensure that project activities, outcomes, and deliverables are consistent with those outlined in funding proposals.
- Provide support to Affiliates and WFD team in data collection, reporting, and documenting outcomes and deliverables.
- Create quantitative and qualitative reports.
- Serve as the liaison between the WFD team and NCLR’s Data and Impact Manager
- Research WFD materials, such as evaluations, case studies, best practices, research documents, tools, and white papers.
- Participate in relevant WFD and career pathways conferences and meetings.
- Maintain an understanding of NCLR and its Affiliate partners, including relevant program initiatives, operational structure, history, and leadership.
- Create and prepare templates and content for communications with Affiliates, include e-newsletters, e-updates and blog posts.
- Collaborate with NCLR components across the organization.
- Support signature WFD team events, such as the annual NCLR WFD Forum.