Elevanta manages several franchisee associations made up of franchise owners from multiple brands (Planet Fitness, Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings and more). We are looking for an experienced professional to implement and manage a leadership train the trainer program and become skilled in delivering the course content. This person is responsible for managing the full meeting planning process for board, committee, and annual meetings, tradeshows, conventions, etc.
Typical Job Duties
• Manage the coordination and execution of event logistics for all Elevanta events, including F&B and AV needs, room block management and reservation process, etc.
• Coordinate all event and registration materials and work with communications department regarding development for program materials and website development
• Event set-up in Cvent (event management system) and oversee registration process as well as Basecamp set-up
• RFPs, site selection and contract negotiations and prepare contract summaries and ensure all contract requirements are fulfilled
• Oversee exhibit halls for conventions, including issuing an annual RFP for our general contractor, obtaining an exhibit hall layout one year prior to events for presales, working with general contractor on exhibitor kits, drafting exhibitor information emails and handling onsite tradeshow logistics
• Implement key association client’s new Train the Trainer leadership program
• Manage new leadership training program and become an expert in program content and facilitation of modules
• Development and implementation of all education and training programs and development and management related budgets
• Research, select, develop and/or modify training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, and more to meet learning needs