The Application Developer position will manage the organization’s Association Management System (AMS) platform, netFORUM Enterprise (both database maintenance, as well as, new features to reporting and forms development). Manage the maintenance, integration, and upgrades of the AADE AMS which includes its public facing website platform, reporting system and systems integrations in conjunction with outside vendors and other AADE staff. Assist with defining and documenting standards for data integration to/from hosted applications. Provide user support for AADE staff use of systems and technology, including PCs, printers, standard desktop software, business applications, phone system, and conference room technologies.
- Develop new screen interfaces or update existing screens for netForum using C#, ASP.NET and other tools.
- Modify or create data reports using SQL and SSRS to ensure timely, effective and creative data reporting.
- Oversees and manages the integration of netFORUM with external systems. This includes integration with the MY AADE NETWORK on the Socious platform, the Learning Management System (LMS) and assisting the marketing department as needed with the Real Magnet email communications platform.
- Establish and maintain role-based security for users of the AADE production databases.
- Working with IT Director, coordinate with managed services provider to plan, schedule, and implement upgrades to internal systems, including netFORUM AMS, Solomon Accounting, Learn Something LMS and Real Magnet marketing/mail systems.
- Serve as Project Manager for assigned IT projects primary go to person for development of reports, screens or new features.
- With IT Director, define and document procedure for introducing changes to AADE production technology (QA, approvals, roll-back plan, communication to stakeholders).