The chapter administrator serves as the chapter's key individual responsible for day-to-day implementation of programs and services. The Administrator is accountable to work with the president, executive board and the directors and serves as the day-to-day face of the organization. The administrator works for the chapter an average of 5 hours per week/20 hours per month as an Independent Contractor.
* Maintain office phone line and email account. Answer and process communication/inquiries. * Maintain chapter web-page.
* Manage sponsorship logistics and fulfillment of sponsor benefits. * Stay informed on current MCLE guidelines for accredited providers (chapter). * Maintain and upload programs to registration site. Download and provide lists of attendees to sponsors or program chair. * Make facility arrangements; coordinate reservations, guarantees and attendance for up to two career development programs per year, annual General Counsel panel.
Board of Directors:
* Responsible for executive board and board meeting logistics, including: venue arrangements, production of reports, and agenda development. Attend meeting and follow up on action items. * Compile annual chapter activity report and chapter leadership report. * Establish and maintain records/files. * Communicate with the president on a regularly scheduled basis.
* Assist treasurer in annual budget preparation. * Assist treasurer in filing annual required financial activity reports. * Serve as bookkeeper for chapter QuickBooks accounts. * Collect and track sponsor payments and registration fees. * Make deposits. * Process payables when needed and as approved. * Prepare financial reports for Board meetings.
* Serve as key liaison with ACC Headquarters, including attending chapter administrator telephone training sessions and meetings offered by headquarters. * Provide headquarters staff with member data updates. * Provide headquarters staff with address updates on non-members (prospects) in the area, when available. * Support local and national membership drives and promotion.
About Association of Corporate Counsel Oklahoma Chapter
ACC is a global bar association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations and other private-sector organizations through information, education, networking opportunities and advocacy initiatives.