STATUS: Part-time, 25 hours per week, 9-months (August to May)
DIVISION: Wellness + Counseling (Student Affairs)
REPORTS TO: Director of Wellness + Counseling
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Wellness Center Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent customer service to students, faculty, and staff and acting as the liaison for the Counseling and Nursing Staff. By acting as the office point person, the Wellness Center Coordinator is focused on greeting and assisting those that come to the Wellness Center, scheduling appointments, processing paperwork, maintaining student information and oversight of office functioning and supplies. The Wellness Center Coordinator works closely with students, faculty, staff to assist students in their health and wellness needs. At times, students can present with heightened emotional or health-related distress so the Coordinator should possess a comfort level in responding with focus, care, attention and confidence. Approachability, communication and professionalism are highly desired.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Handle appointment scheduling for Personal Counselors and CCS Nurse as well as greet students and manage office inquiries in-person, via email or over the phone.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all constituents, including students, staff, faculty, visitors, and the community at large.
- Maintenance of office calendars and timely communication with students and staff.
- Coordination of Student Health Insurance information and inquiries.
- Assistance in coordination of wellness-related student activities.
- Design and distribution of Wellness Center programming materials.
- Maintenance of Wellness Center social media outlets.
- Use R25 Software to schedule student workshops and activities.
- Maintenance of Counseling files and adherence to privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Process and distribute Wellness Center office mail.
- Order supplies for the office. Manage and maintain printer services within the office.
- Responsible for main telephone line, responding to student emails and proper scheduling of sessions or inquiries.